Sep 22, 2020
2020 PCC Day
National PCC Day
Tuesday September 22nd, 1 pm - 3 pm CT
Save The Date
Due to these unprecedented times, the GMAPCC will host a virtual National PCC Day instead of the traditional National PCC Day. We came to this conclusion based on recent survey results where many in the PCC community cited concerns about large group gatherings and company travel restrictions.
Get Connected ...
Get Connected and Grow Your PCC to New Heights
- State of the Business
- Mail's Role in the Future of Marketing
- "The Magic of Disney" Guest Speaker - Doug Lipp
- Growing Forward: The Future of the PCC
- Celebrating Excellence
- Thank You - Connect, Grow & Step into the Future
Breakout Session Workshops
- Election and Political Mail: Dan Bentley & Don Nichols
- Innovation (Informeed Delivery): Bob Dixon Jr.
- Informed Visibility/Data Metrics: Steve Dearing
- Shipping Strategy: Products & Services: Markes Lucius
- Small Business Initiatives: Mary Anderson & Vicki Stephen
- Mail Repositioning: Elke Reuning-Elliott
- Five Benefits to Belonging to the PCC: Judy Antisdel & Mark Fallon
- 30 to 45 inutes in length. Conducted concurrently. Q & A sessions included.
- Attendees select their own workshop to attend.
- All workshops will be recorded and posted for future use
National PCC Week is the premier annual PCC event featuring postal leadership sharing USPS strategic initiatives and the opportunity for the GMAPCC to hold educational sessions with local business and organization leaders. This year will be no different. Break-out workshop sessions will be offered on key topics facing the mailing and shipping industry.
Sign up for this event at the GMAPCC website and a link to the national registration site will be sent to you. .